2008年1月4日星期五

How MLM Marketers Generate 6 Figure Incomes

There are countless amounts of people in MLM Marketing who generate 6 figure incomes annually all the time with ease in MLM Marketing. In this article I will cut to the chase and tell you exactly how we do it time and time again.

Its not as hard as you think. You dont have to pay me for this info; in fact Im going to tell you straight, for free! I have a great team, I have the money, and I know how. So read on, if youre ready, with an open mind.

In my case I started at the age of 16 reading a book called Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. All thanks to my dad who got the book after joining a MLM Marketing company called Amway. Now many of you have heard of Amway, and many have been part of. Like my dad you probably left and said its not a way to earn money.

The first tip in MLM Marketing or any business: DO WHAT YOU LOVE and success will follow.

I went forward and after becoming an IT Engineer (Microsoft Accredited) I earned some money and decided to set up my own business in Adult Entertainment. However, after trying many methods, eBay cropped up, and I became a Power Seller. However, it was not enough I needed more. So I set up my own business.

NOTE: 90% of businesses whether a business, MLM Marketing Home Business or whatever, fails within the first 3 years.

1 year I struggled with trying everything to market my site, and nothing happened. Zilch, nada. Im sure youve tried a website and wondered how to get traffic with ease.

Now one thing you have to realise. To make money, you need to feel ok with money. You can never become a 6 figure earner without your brain accepting 6 figures with ease. Sort out your mind set, get a millionaire mindset. And know you CAN.

There had to be another way, so with divine grace, I came across a MLM Marketing company SuccessU, and it was such that I thought to myself wow, this is what Ive been looking for, however, my mindset was I must make on my own I dont want to piggybank with another company, I want to make it with my own company.

NOTE: To achieve any success, you can only do it with and through others. One man bands never get heard by the many.

I originally thought MLM Marketing that will be easy. So I tried, and tried and tried. And thought what if it doesnt happen. After all if I cant make it in MLM Marketing, then how will I ever achieve 6 figure incomes?!

Something happened. I swallowed deep and spoke to upline I need your help, I looked for mentors. I committed to study full time, make my first 6 figure income a lesson, not a statement.
I followed the path of least resistance. I followed the path that everyone who has ever made it has followed. The sure and straight path. And now I earn 6 figure incomes yearly. I am always receiving checks for between 10k to 100k often.

So heres my tips for you:

Set your goals for your MLM Marketing business, and STICK WITH THEM, till you ACHIEVE THEM. Then set new ones.

Persist, persist, persist. As long as you continue, learn, adjust and continue in your MLM Marketing business you will get to your outcome.

Ow yea, your outcome. What is your outcome? What do you ultimately want?

Be confident. Get up and go. When you get knocked down, get up and go.

Be humble enough to learn. Be humble enough to stretch yourself beyond your limits.

Remember every experience is a learning experience.

Know who you are. Who are you? I am a MLM Marketing Expert, a life coach, internet marketer, and Philanthropist.

Know your why. Why do you get up in the morning? Why are you going to make a 6 figure income? For the money? Go away! Anyone who just wants money, will never see it. Its like asking for air or water. My why for water would be for being thirsty, not just for the water. And on top my why would be my thirst for life, to experience life, to live life to max, to taste the zest of life.

And to show you how to do it.

Follow your bliss. Do whatever to live the life of your dreams. If you want a Ferrari buy a keyring with the logo. Become a member of Ferrari Club. Buy a scale model. Remember its to scale, so each time you reach new heights, you buy higher up scale till you buy the real thing.

So some might say is this it?, is this the advice to become a 6 figure earner in MLM Marketing. Yes! Ask anyone whos making it in MLM Marketing and see.

Another point I would like to say is dont plan to plan. Whats 3 steps you need to take to get to where you want? Then do the first step. And if need be break them down into 3 steps. BUT, start NOW. I say it again NOW!

A car going at 1mph will get further then a super fast F1 car who spends 6 months planning!

(I know 16-20 I was a master planner, and there were no results!)

1 extra tip. Find what you love, and cater with that. You can go further and create your own products/services once, you master MLM Marketing. The why is that it is a laid out path right in front of you. Everything set, people who have done the journey and are willing to show you how as well.

COMMIT and YOU CAN TO.

Go For It, to your greatest success,

Kozan Huseyin ~ MLM Marketing Expert, Internet Marketer, Writer.

P.S. If you think you can or you think you cant, your probably right! (Henry Ford)

Faith is still the power!