2007年12月22日星期六

Review of Brain Kopps Guide ~ Updated

Brian Kopp's Guide When I first saw this guide I thought it was scam, really if you are not referred by some review like this one almost everyone thinks that But time passed and when I saw that the guide is pretty loved so I bought it. This guide can make your alliance leveling speed very fast, especially if you are a hunter this guide will be perfect for you only for the other races it gets some practicing. questing is less speedy then grinding IF you don't know the way how to do it, before I purchased this guide I was one of the guys that grinded whole my way to 70 but Brian's Kopp his guide makes it much more faster. you get leveled up like crazy and you get much more fun doing it. This guide is pretty good but if you ever played FF you know red mage cant heal as good as a white mage or cast as good black magic as a black mage, this guide is like the Red mage, if you are new to wow and want to know the basics. I love that Brian always know what location is best for leveling, except if you are a human you'll never set a single step into west fall because the quests at The night elves area's are much more rewarding. I know, almost nobody likes dark shore background setting but if you want to reach 17 some bit more quickly you best level here
Brian Kopp guide is a step by step guide while Joanna’s guide is a 'complete quest X at, complete quest Y left to the camp. Time you can Get with this guide 8 days and 20 hours to 70 is what martin from wow strategy got I got about 9 days and 13 hours to 70 but sometimes I participated to guild events from my main, I done 3 instances which all took about 2.5 hours so that's 7hours and 30 min so lets say 9 days and 4 hours. The speed of leveling is great, not only you get to there very quickly, you also get nice items and gold from quest rewards. (Next sentence copied from actual guide)'SKIP the rest but keep the rod, you can use it forever to transform for fun... 9/10 for leveling speed
Brian's guide is pretty much dominating the leveling guide market for WoW Comparing to some other guides. Fun factor It may not sound that fun just doing his way of leveling that fast to 70 but IT IS Instead of thinking what quest I should do and how much I should grind but NO more stressing your brain. Fun factor 8/10. I recommend everybody who is having hard time leveling with alliance to buy this guide for only about 35 $ you get a lifetime membership for free updates.